The Polish American Club (PAC) is looking for Volunteers to Lead the Organization of The Polish Culture Booth during the International Festival in October 26-28th, 2018.
We would like to promote Poland as a modern country; thriving economically and culturally; and finally as a proud member of the European Union.
If you want to organize this event please sign up in the SignUp Genius: Be the Organizer of the Culture Booth during International Festival
Please respond by April 30th, 2018.
All volunteers will have to participate in the organizational meeting on May 9th, 2018, 5:30PM at 4741 Ludwell Branch Ct, Raleigh NC.
What is expected from the Culture Booth Organizers:
- Work with PAC Board to fully understand requirements for the event registration and preparations (www.internationalfocusnc.org/festival)
- Attend a planning meeting on May 9th
- Design, Prepare, Setup, Take down and Manage Culture Booth for International Festival October 26-28th
- Create and manage group of supporting volunteers (minimum commitment of 2-3 hrs.)
How PAC Board will help Culture Booth Organizers:
- Reimburse all preapproved expenses
- Provide PAC email and website to inform/reach/promote/... the Culture Booth Event
- Help with finding resources if asked
- Help with the design of booth if asked
Thanks for your help!
P.S. Executive Board decided not to organize a Food Booth during the International Festival this year.